We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to a communicable disease like COVID-19 during your visit with us, as there is an inherent risk of exposure in any public facility. We rely on you to do your part to protect yourself and your family too. We ask that you:
1) Stay home if someone in your family/group is sick, have a vulnerable immune system, or are considered at-risk as identified by the CDC – including those who are over the age of 65 or those who have severe underlying medical conditions.
2) Stay at home if you have the following symptoms: a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher; respiratory symptoms, such as dry cough or shortness of breath; sore throat; headache; body ache; chills; loss of taste or smell.
3) Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently throughout your visit. Wear a mask when Licking County is at Level 3, CODE RED status.
4) Follow social distancing guidelines by
– Maintaining at least 6-feet of physical distance between groups.
– Refrain from gathering on site with friends or family in groups of more than 10.
5) Minors must have direct parental supervision at all times.
By entering the property, you fully acknowledge that there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19, a disease that can lead to severe illness and death, along with other common communicable diseases. Further you fully accept such risks and agree to hold harmless Lynd Fruit Farm along with its owners & staff should any issue resulting in injury, illness or death.
We are excited to open the market for walk-in shopping in a large, spacious, safe, clean, open-air environment with the added comfort of two giant fans keeping everyone as cool as possible. In August when we have homegrown sweetcorn and peaches we will add covered space to the East end of the market allowing for less congestion.
Here is a list of things you need to know when visiting the market.
- Sterilizing supplies are available for self cleaning the carts on the right as you enter the market.
- We ask customers please wear a mask during times that LICKING County is in CODE RED, Level 3 status.
- ONLY at the ENTRANCE door and exit ONLY at the EXIT door.
MASKSDuring Level 3, CODE RED or more, we ask folks to please wear a mask. Otherwise, when not in a mandated Code level, It is our policy NOT to require our employees or customers to wear masks due to heat in our open-air farm market. This policy has been discussed with the Licking County Health dept. and we are exempt due to the hot work environment. We will do our very best to use social distancing as much as possible by having enough registers (with plexi glass guards) open to ensure fast checkouts.
Note: We understand that some customers will be uncomfortable with this and we suggest they choose curbside service. Go to our online store where you can order our most popular, shelf-stable items, https://lyndfruitfarminc.ecwid.com For bakery and produce items (as well as shelf-stable items) call the curbside service number at 740-564-4293 and we are happy to take your entire order over the phone.
- Please limit 2 adults/family in the market at a time when possible. This enables us to permit more households into the market/day.
- We anticipate crowds to grow more and more as we enter the season of locally grown produce, homegrown corn & freestone peaches (August) and eventually apple picking in the fall. When there are significant numbers of people wanting to be in the market to shop, just like the big box stores, we will have a host regulating the numbers.
- Your patience through these trying times are appreciated. We thank you for your business as without you we would not exist.
- At this time, please leave your recycled shopping bags at home. Our baggers will be bagging 100% of the baggable items in our LFF bags.
CREDIT CARDS PREFERRED
- Folks with tap cards (look for the wifi symbol on back of your credit card), Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung pay app on their phone can easily wave your phone on our clover processors permitting contactless pay. Cash will be accepted but not preferred.
- NEW this year SERVICE DOGS ONLY will be permitted inside and outside of the market. Pets and emotional support animals will NOT be permitted around the market porches. While the Lynd family and many of our customers love our fur friends we feel this new policy is necessary to keep our pets and customers safe.
SUNFLOWERS, U-PICK & MAZE
Lynd Fruit Farm reserves the right to limit the number of customers permitted in the market, sunflower patch, u-pick and maze as it finds necessary for our customers to maintain safe, social distancing.