We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to a communicable disease like COVID-19 during your visit with us, as there is an inherent risk of exposure in any public facility. We rely on you to do your part to protect yourself and your family too. We ask that you:
1) Stay home if someone in your family/group is sick, have a vulnerable immune system, or are considered at-risk as identified by the CDC – including those who are over the age of 65 or those who have severe underlying medical conditions.
2) Stay at home if you have the following symptoms: a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher; respiratory symptoms, such as dry cough or shortness of breath; sore throat; headache; body ache; chills; loss of taste or smell.
3) Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently throughout your visit. We ask customers to be respectful of employees and customers not wearing masks as they experience health issues due to masks or do not wear due to religious reasons.
4) Follow social distancing guidelines by
– Maintaining at least 6-feet of physical distance between groups.
– Refrain from gathering on site with friends or family in groups of more than 10.
5) Minors must have direct parental supervision at all times.
By entering the property, you fully acknowledge that there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19, a disease that can lead to severe illness and death, along with other common communicable diseases. Further you fully accept such risks and agree to hold harmless Lynd Fruit Farm along with its owners & staff should any issue resulting in injury, illness or death.
We are excited to open the market for walk-in shopping in a large, spacious, safe, clean, open-air environment with the added comfort of two giant fans keeping everyone as cool as possible. In August when we have homegrown sweetcorn and peaches we will add covered space to the East end of the market allowing for less congestion.
Here is a list of things you need to know when visiting the market.
CARTSSterilizing supplies are available for self cleaning the carts on the right as you enter the market.
MASKS It is our policy NOT to require our employees or customers to wear masks for the following reasons: health issues caused by wearing masks, religious issues or (summertime) heat. Our open air market with two giant circulating fans help to maintain a healthy air quality. This policy has been discussed with the Licking County Health dept. where we do have on file all employee documents required by them exempting certain employees. We will do our very best to use social distancing as much as possible by having enough registers (with plexi glass guards) open to ensure fast checkouts.
Note: We understand that some customers will be uncomfortable with this and we suggest they choose curbside service. Go to our online store where you can order our most popular, shelf-stable items, https://lyndfruitfarminc.ecwid.com For perishables such as bakery and produce items call the curbside service number at 740-927-8559 and we are happy to take your entire order over the phone. Your order will be delivered by an employee who is able to wear a mask.
- SERVICE DOGS ONLY will be permitted inside and outside of the market. Pets and emotional support animals will NOT be permitted around the market porches. While the Lynd family and many of our customers love our fur friends we feel this new policy is necessary to keep our pets and customers safe.
SUNFLOWERS, U-PICK & MAZE
Lynd Fruit Farm reserves the right to limit the number of customers permitted in the market, sunflower patch, u-pick and maze as it finds necessary for our customers to maintain safe, social distancing.